Market researchers and consultants with our finger on the pulse in a dynamic healthcare environment.
We are looking for experienced market researchers (m/f/d), who want to take the next step in their career and make a difference in the company, to join our team.
Exevia GmbH is a young and growing market research consultancy specialized in healthcare (Pharma, MedTech and Dental). We offer our national and international clients research-driven consultancy along the entire product life cycle. Through our methodological expertise and in-depth market understanding, we develop tailored solutions for our clients’ business questions.
- Consulting and guidance from definition of the client’s business questions through to recommendations for implementing findings
- Independent management of national and international market research studies
- Creation and development of research designs using qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Moderation of interviews and workshops
- Acquisition of new clients
- You have multiple years of experience in market research and/or consulting (in qualitative and quantitative methods)
- You are open to new methodologies and are not put off by creative, digital, and psychological techniques
- You have very good knowledge of the healthcare market, target groups in the medical field as well as healthcare specific business questions and the product lifecycle
- You have fun tackling complex problems analytically and the using insights generated to determine strategic recommendations – all while leading client discussions on their level
- You have good written and spoken command of both German and English
What we offer:
- Exciting and varied projects
- High level of influence and opportunity to develop
- Young and international team
- Flat hierarchy and low levels of bureaucracy
- Flexible workplace: Work in the office and/or remotely/work-from-home
Interested? Then send us your full application and CV to email@example.com. For any questions get in touch under +49 911 180 790 14.
We, the Exevia GmbH - an international market research ageny based in Nuremberg, are looking for a full-time internship for a period of 3 to 6 months.
We offer you:
- Insights into professional market-research studies and -methods
- Participation during all phases of a market research project - from preparing the offer up to analyzing and presenting the results
- Collaboration on interesting, diverse and demanding topics in the healthcare sector
- Option for a long-time employment
- You have successfully completed a study of sociology, social or economic science, psychology, health economics or a similar profession
- You have good knowledge in MS Office
- You have good written and spoken knowledge of the English language
- You are interested in topics concerning fields of health, pharmacy and medical technology
- You have an independent working style
What we offer:
- Exevia GmbH stands for market research-based consultancy in the healthcare sector (pharmaceuticals and medical technology) - in Germany and worldwide as well.
- We work together with doctors, decision-makers, health experts, pharmacists and patients to give well-grounded answers to interesting questions of our customers.
- We see ourselves as a team. For this we focus on diversity: different training models and biographies, different age groups and different nationalities.
You are interested? Then please contact us directly per E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working with us
Send us your CV and apply to join the Exevia team if you like the sound of…
- Challenges to get you thinking – always interesting and sometimes tricky topics
- A diverse, international team – not everyone’s first language is German
- A flexible working environment – come into the office or work remotely when you need to
Our current job openings don’t seem to match your profile, but you think you are good fit for our team? Get in touch anyway, we are always on the lookout for new talents.
Feel free to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com