Individual service is built on individuals, and so is Exevia.
Exevia was founded in April 2014 by Norbert Schell, Roland Herterich, Ulrik Scheuermann and Andrea Gock, and since then a lot has happened!
- We’ve grown: From four experienced founding partners to a broad, international team of young and passionate professionals
- We’ve built relationships: Strengthened old ties and forged new bonds with our valued clients and trusted research partners around the world
- We’ve moved: From three basic rooms to a beautiful industrial office space
- We’ve adapted: Maintained and improved on tried and tested methods and ways of working while and embracing the new
Our original mission statement was to build an agency that not only consolidated expertise in the healthcare industry but also provided a more holistic and consultative service – today we can say we have certainly achieved that.
“No man is an island” – we recognize that none of us can know everything or do everything. Our team is as diverse as the projects we work on, and that is important!
At Exevia we focus on each individuals’ strengths and work with their weaknesses (we all have them!). Collaboration is key in how we work together with new and old colleagues; we are constantly learning from one another.
You will fit in at Exevia if you are:
- Curious – market research consulting is all about learning and diving into new topics!
- Engaged – our work can be very fast-paced, as research methods and healthcare are constantly evolving!
- Adaptable – no working day, no client and no business issue are the same as the next, so we don’t believe in repetition!